Last week we held our Agency Leaders Webinar - 'Big Business Behaviours For Growth-Orientated Agencies & Clients'
Big Thanks to Dani Briers for hosting such a brilliant and insightful event and to everyone that joined us!
Dani discussed how to develop and define the most appropriate MD, COO, New Business and Marketing strategies and tactics for your business. He also offered advice on how senior leaders can establish an efficiently run organisation focused on growth as well as the eight crucial Chief Operating Officer initiatives and 15 key new business strategies and tactics required for any business.
The discussion section also brought up some very interesting topics:
- How best to apportion the roles and responsibilities of a long-standing member of the team across other
- individuals within the agency in a manner that drives their continued development and personal growth.
- The value in identifying the features of an ideal new business client and then using this to identify an agency’s target clients.
- The “Rule of 10” regarding agency turnover and margin.
- How the 10 key behaviours of effective Managing Directors can apply to the leadership teams of small businesses.
Following the success of this event, we’ve already had enquiries as to when the next one will be! Dani will be hosting another webinar very soon, delving deeper into some of these topics, so keep your eyes peeled for further info.
Our virtual events provide a fantastic opportunity for knowledge sharing, business learning and personal development from the comfort of your sofa and are a great way to interact with your industry peers from all over the world. You can view all of our upcoming Webinars plus other virtual industry events over on our Events page.
Our next event will be the B2B Leaders Webinar 'The Role of PR in B2B Marketing' with Rob Skinner from Skout PR on Thursday 18th of June at 11am.