One of Manchester’s most exciting technology businesses, Sorted is building revolutionary delivery software and consumer apps that will change the face of delivery forever.
During 2017 we worked with Sorted, on a business critical project to source 37 permanent and contract IT staff within 6 months.
This large scale recruitment project meant we had to:
- Set up a dedicated delivery team – including 2 new Forward Role hires.
- Invest in niche IT sourcing channels; GitHub, Stack Overflow etc.
- Invest in new sourcing technology; Sourcebreaker and additional LinkedIn functionality
- Create an inbound flow of talent for the business via social campaigns and online PR developed in house.
- Think differently – We ran a ‘coding club’ event hosted at our Head Office, targeting difficult to find web developers.
Delivery and results
- Sat on-site with the Sorted recruitment team
- Attended interviews and coached team leads on interview technique
- 37 successful hires of new IT staff
Client retention is very important to Forward Role, so we have a dedicated programme set up for our loyal clients to ensure we keep our 100% retention record.
Having successfully delivered on the first phase of Sorted's recruitment project, we were delighted to host a Summer BBQ for their employees to thank them for their loyalty and custom – and to help the new team bed in.