About 38% of UK shoppers start by searching for a product on Amazon.
Amazon has become the place to go for many shoppers, and this is because you can buy most things you need, and it will arrive the next day. With this rise in popularity, undoubtedly there is an increasing number of retailers, and now an increasing number of brand owners, distributors and wholesalers, who use Amazon to sell and advertise their products.
Consumers now have more choices than ever to look for various sellers, but for sellers, it is getting increasingly difficult to get found. This is where Amazon SEO and PPC play a huge role.
Amazon SEO involves creating a keyword rich copy to get your products found, and PPC involves paid advertisement. Both of them go hand in hand and this course helps to understand how SEO and paid ads help your products to rank well on product searches.
Amazon Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising is available for both Seller Central users and Vendor Central. They are a way for sellers to ‘buy’ a position at the top & bottom of Amazon’s search, the right-hand side margin, and on competing for product pages.
As a seller, it is a fantastic opportunity to increase visibility and sell more products. More importantly, Amazon’s sponsored ads program is quite easy to handle, and the cost of sales can be as low as 5%. In this training course, we will discuss how to build organic product ranking and how to get the best out of Amazon Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising.
In this training course, you will earn how to build organic product rankings and how to get the best out of Amazon advertising.
** Multiple dates are available. Please check registration section for details.
Who is this workshop suited to?
Digital Marketers, Seller Central Users, Vendor Central Users
Some key areas of the workshops are:
Amazon Search Engine Optimisation
- How Amazon product ranking works
- Best practises for optimising product content
Amazon PPC Introduction
- Introduction and impact of PPC
- Sponsored products: basics and benefits
- Exploring opportunities for your products
- Basic Campaign structure
- Best practices
Keyword Research and Best Practices
- Research processes
- Amazon third party tools
- Keywords Types Broad, Phrase, Exact Match
- Automatic Campaigns vs Manual Campaigns
- Understanding Amazon PPC Metrics
- Creating plans to action reports
- Analysing Search term reports and other ASIN reports
Optimising Campaigns Performance
- Managing Bids
- How to go about product variations ads
- Negative keyword best practices
- Leveraging Bid +
- Harvesting keywords for the product copy
- Other ASINs conversion and what can you learn from it
- Optimising product copy with converting search terms
Amazon Marketing Services for Vendors Part 1
- Introduction to Headline Display and Product display ads
- Creating Headline Display Ads
- A/ B Testing
- Optimising Headline Display
- Best Practices
Amazon Marketing Services for Vendors Part 2
- Creating Product Display Ads
- A/ B Testing
- Optimising Product Display Ads
- Best Practices
Prerequisites for this course
This course is aimed at digital marketers, seller central users, vendor central users and typically delegates have experience of using Amazon in some capacity. Please bring your laptop, this will allow us to make the session practical and tailored to your own account.