If your digital marketing performance data isn’t providing you with actionable insights, it’s become a meaningless exercise. Your directors are asking for the numbers, but their eyes glaze over when you talk about conversion rates.
In this session, they will show you how to isolate and use the right analytics information that will impact your commercial performance. And they'll get you started with a marketing action plan that will keep your eyes firmly on the prize.
You’ll learn how to:
- Distinguish between useful versus pointless KPIs
- Let macro and micro KPIs build your digital strategy
- Incorporate the right business data in your analytics plan
- Select and use analytics tools beyond Google Analytics
- Curate actionable insights to inform your plan
- Build a marketing action plan for your business
This workshop is suited to sales & marketing managers working in e-commerce and lead generation businesses. It’s intended to cut through the data mire, pinpoint the information that’s important, and put a plan together on how to use it for growth.
Click Register to book your free place