Celebrate with CodeandStuff at their "End of the Year Party“ and for the first time, the event is open to everyone to attend.
So why not go and see what CodeandStuff is all about, you will also hear from some of their mentors and attendees, they will be sharing how CodeandStuff as impacted their learning and development and why they love attending.
You will also be hearing from their Founder 'Fey Ijaware’ who will be sharing the plan for 2020 and also from some of our partners.
• 5.30pm - 6:20pm: Arrival, drinks and food
• 6:20pm - 6.30pm: Welcome and Introduction
• 6.30pm - 6.55pm: Hear from our Partner’s
• 6.55pm - 7.35pm: Hear from our attendee’s
• 7.35pm - 7.55pm: Hear from our Founder
• 7.55pm - 8.15pm: Hear from our Mentor'’s
• 8.15pm - 9pm: Thank you & networking
What do you need to know?
- The sessions are all free of charge and you don't need your laptop for this event because it is a party.
- It's okay if your going to be late, just send them a message via Twitter or Instagram
- Refreshments provided.