The Conversion Sprint workshop introduces you to UX testing and Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO). These methods help you improve your customer experience and:
- Increase e-commerce sales
- Improve enquiry rates
- Boost sign-ups and registrations
During this session, you will learn how this approach allows you to:
- Stop wasting time on subjective design discussions
- Stop wasting money on gut feelings and opinions
- Prioritise projects to target areas of growth
- Use data to inform design decisions
- Encourage deeper engagement with your brand
This session is best suited to senior managers who want to achieve faster business growth. An understanding of digital marketing and websites is useful. The format is informal, interactive and attendees are encouraged to participate with their own challenges.
Booking your free place
The workshop venue is a conference facility at WeWork on Quay Street. The session format is informal, interactive and we encourage attendees to participate with their own challenges.
Refreshments will be served from 12:45pm for a 1:00pm start on Thursday 25 July. The interactive module concludes at 3:15pm, with informal networking and Q&A afterwards.
About the hosts
This Decoding Digital workshop is devised and presented by Sean Dwyer (Door4’s Operations Director) and Kevin Robinson (UX Consultant), both of whom are steeped in UX and analytics experience.