The aim of the programme is to equip digital business and product owners with the tools and processes to help prepare their business for high growth, focusing upon the development of their proposition and people. The programme will consist of a full day (3rd July) and two evening workshops (8th and 10th July).
The aims of the course are:
- Understand your business model and ensure the value proposition(s) hit the sweet spot of meeting customer expectations and generating sustainable profit
- Develop your elevator pitch and prepare yourself investor conversations
- Check the levels of Emotional Intelligence in your business and improve ways in which your staff engage with each other
- Review your leadership style and how you need to flex to get the best out of the situations you face on a daily basis
Over the course of the full day session, they will look at:
- A review of your business model and how resilient it is for the next 3-5 years
- How do you add value for your customer?
- Pitching your proposition in the most persuasive and compelling fashion
- Understanding and developing Emotional Intelligence
- How to create high performing teams
- Behaving like great leader
At the evening sessions which follow, they will look at building a sustainable business in a volatile trading environment and how to scale a business without sacrificing your culture and skilled staff.
This training course is only open to members of Manchester Digital who also fit the eligibility criteria, as outlined below:
- Turnover must be below €50 Million (£43 Million). This includes if the company is owned by a holding company or is