An intermediate course for marketing professionals looking to understand the fundamentals of creating an effective marketing strategy.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Audit the current approaches and identify areas for improving performance to include Search engine optimisation (SEO), site content and copy
- Pay per click (PPC) marketing
- Social Media including Facebook, Twitter, Blogging, etc.
- Understand email marketing and its role
- Build a Digital Marketing Strategy and Plan that deliver against your objectives
- Understand the impact of digital on customer behaviour, targeting and tracking
- Identify the best tools, tracking and techniques for measuring and benchmarking your business