Are you a motivated, curious and full of bright ideas? Yes? Have you ever thought about working in Tech?
There are lots of reasons to explore a career in digital tech --
1. Tech is the fastest growing global sector
2. Salaries are competitive
3. There are plenty of jobs and lots of variety -- roles vary from creative to business to coding and everything in between. And because the Tech sector is growing so quickly, there is lots of flexibility as 1 in 3 tech jobs go unfilled
DiverseTechNW is a series of FREE Taster sessions hosted by Diverse & Equal, for people curious about working in digital tech with little or no prior experience. The next in the series will focus on Agile Delivery and throughout the rest of the year, we'll be taking time to explore more of the many careers available in the Tech Sector.
Why you should attend?
- you're tired of your job or concerned about your future
- you want to find out what it's like to work in Tech from a diverse panel of Tech professionals
- you want to know what Agile Delivery is all about - with other beginners, just like you, hands-on, with plenty of support
- you want to network with industry professionals
- you want to connect with organisations that can train you -- and find out about apprenticeships/sponsorships