This event is for Manchester Digital Members only
Marc Cohen is a developer advocate for Google and will be delivering the 'Machine learning in the Google cloud' workshop. In this workshop, you will learn about the Cloud, Machine Learning, and ML in the Cloud. The focus will be on Google services, with a hands-on lab experience where you'll have a chance to build your own neural network.
Over the course of these two hours they cover the following:
- Common foundation, e.g...
- What is ML, Deep Learning, and how does it work?
- What is a tensor? What is TF? What is Keras?
- Quickly walk through a basic intro notebook to get the hang of Jupyter and Colab
- Let’s build a deep neural network together
- Work through a colab notebook, using Keras to build a deep NN to recognize MNIST handwritten digits.
- Training is done on TPUs.
- Deploying to cloud is extra credit
- Download model to laptop and test locally using tensorflow.js
- Overflow, Q&A, wrap-up