The retail sector has undergone a massive transition to online platforms with companies investing billions into the cloud and data analytics to improve their eCommerce performance.
Businesses such as N Brown and Littlewoods have moved from catalogue operations to pureplay online retail. The fast fashion sector has exploded, with the likes of boohoo and Missguided posting incredible growth figures.
Meanwhile it has never been easier to start up an online store thanks to a range of start-ups who provide the building blocks for fledgling entrepreneurs.
What you’ll learn
This Insights 2020 conference will shine a light on the true trailblazers reinventing how we sell, shop and market products.
The audience will discover the secrets of:
- Customer acquisition and marketing
- User experience (UX) design
- Choosing the right eCommerce platform
Product demonstration and speaker opportunities are available. For more information, contact business development manager Helena Furness on 0161 215 7137 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
8.30–8.55am Registration and refreshments
8.55–9.00 Introduction from host Chris Maguire
9.00–9.30 Panel 1
9.30–10.00 Panel 2
10–10.15 Refreshment break
10.15–10.45 Panel 3
10:45–11.15 Tech demonstrations
11.15–11.20 Conclusions from host Chris Maguire
11.20–12pm Networking and refreshments
- Roland Bryan, CEO, Wowcher
- Emma Warrington, Head of Digital, Forever Unique
- David Duke, COO, Visualsoft
- Kate Rylance, UX Research Manager, Shop Direct
- Colin Neil, Senior VP Business Development, Adyen
- Bernadette Kelly, Director, ActiveWin
- Sean Brown, CEO, Mercarto
- Laura Beattie, co-founder, Careaux
- Michael Lawes, CEO, BizzleIt
- Adam Pritchard, CEO, Shopit
- Joey Xoto, co-founder, Viddyoze
- Chris Elsheikhi, Global Director of Creator Growth/Head of Europe, Teespring