Integrated Marketing Strategy - Maximising your ROI
Tuesday, 23 June 2020
10:00 to 12:00
An interactive online workshop for anyone wanting to understand the fundamentals of an effective marketing strategy.
About this Event
In an ideal world reviewing your marketing approach and measuring ROI would be an ongoing process as part of your BAU.
As great as that sounds we don't live in an ideal world so now more than ever it's important to assess your position in the current landscape and explore how you can adapt your marketing strategy to further it.
Join thiss for this online workshop, led by an experienced CMO, to be guided through the development of a strategic marketing plan that can adapt and react to any business challenge.
Upon completion of this workshop, you'll be able to
1) Audit your existing strategy and identify areas of improvement across the key channels
Search engine optimisation (SEO)
Website content and copy
CRM and Data
Account Based Marketing (ABM)
2) Build an integrated marketing strategy that aligns to business objectives
3) Understand the impact of customer experience and aligning communications to the customer journey
4) Identify the best tools, tracking and techniques for measuring and benchmarking your business
1) Key trends marketing trend
2) Assessing the current status of your marketing - getting a benchmark to understand your organisation’s levels of ability
3)Developing a class-leading marketing strategy
4) Marketing channels:
Data and CRM
Tracking and Analytics
1) Frameworks for planning an integrated marketing strategy
2) Resources to help you plan
3) Situation, market and competitor analysis
4) Setting objectives, KPI’s and to refine the marketing mix
5) Tracking ROI
Supporting tools and templates will be provided post-event to help you make the most of your marketing.