LinkedIn has fast become the professional platform within the digital space. With over 60 million users [globally] in high seniority roles, and 40m of them in decision-making positions, LinkedIn is a B2B gold mine! With powerful lead generation and relationship building tools, we have devised a course to assist any individual or business on the way practices of utilising LinkedIn with their sales and marketing strategies.
The 4-hour course will be delivered by an expert in the field of Social Media and Digital Marketing, with years of experience in running a digital agency, building campaigns for some of the UK’s top household brands, and achieving sales through social.
The state-of-the-art training facilities in central Manchester are easily reachable by train, tram, bus, and car. For full details on travel options, visit the TFGM website here.
Refreshments are provided throughout the course. We have a full selection of hot drinks, along with smaller bites. Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements.
- Intro to LinkedIn
- Optimising your account for high impact personal brand awareness
- Building a LinkedIn Lead Generation campaign roadmap and strategy
- Learn how to use LinkedIn Sales Navigator to its full potential
- Building lists of priority prospects to target in your desired industry
- Create invitation notes and brand messages that encourage high levels of engagement
- Q&A session