Manchester Digital holds two general meetings a year for its membership; one is to share the progress of Manchester Digital Limited with our members and the other is a chance to bring our community together and give them the opportunity to discuss the issues that matter to them and share ideas and thoughts on how we can work together to solve them.
Some of the confirmed talks are as follows:
- The Future of Autonomous Marine Vehicles - Ed Rimmer, software architect, Thales
- Intelligent Automation – DWP journey so far - Hayley Addison, senior product owner – Delivery and Live Service – Intelligent Automation Garage (IAG)
- Doing Good with AI - Matthew Squire, co-founder, Fuzzy Labs
- Digital Disrupters: how mobile has changed the marketing landscape - Monica Tailor, head of digital, McCann Manchester
- The future of biometric payments - Simon Binns, CMO, Fingopay
- Join up the dots - how data will drive the future of advertising - Steven Hough, strategy consultant, Regital
- The future of the freelance economy - Shib Mathew, co-founder and CEO, YunoJuno
- The modern workplace and you - InTec Business Solutions
- Why the cooperative model works well for digital-tech businesses - Shaun Fensom, consultant and chair of CBN
- Prediction and guidance of successful business evolution - Jon Ayre, Equal experts
- The time for explainable AI is now - Rick Turner, CEO, Ditto
- The Near Future of Learning - David Edmundson-Bird, Principal Lecturer in Digital Marketing & Enterprise, MMU
The event will be taking place at the MSP Tech Incubator on Oxford Road in Manchester. This event is only open to members of Manchester Digital.
The annual summer BBQ is open to members and non-members and will follow this event from 6pm so please book your tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/manchester-digital-summer-bbq-2019-tickets-61779337662