A lot of agency owners have a love / hate relationship with sales. They know how incredibly important it is for the business, but it also does not come natural to everyone. When it does, motivation can be a real challenge at times.
Lucy Mann (Gunpowder Consultancy & Small Spark Theory Podcast)
Lucy spent over 20 years in agency new business and marketing.
As Gunpowder, she helps agencies leverage their existing assets, get clearer visibility of revenue potential and ultimately, take control of the new business process.
She also hosts the hugely successful Small Spark Theory podcast (voted amongst top 10 podcasts agency owners listen to: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/top-10-podcasts-agency-owners-listen-dantheagencyman-de-la-cruz/) where she explores the new business topic with a wide range of guests from the agency world.
Dan Sudron (Future Factory)
Dan co-founded The Future Factory, a new business consultancy for agencies. They are one of the leaders in the industry and their team of 40 offer lead generation, new business training and coaching to over 100 agencies per year.
Dan has experience working with both large and small agencies and will share actionable advice to give you greater confidence and control of your agency's growth and new business pipeline.
What you will learn at this event?
- Best and unusual ways for agencies to get new business?
- How to market your own work effectively?
- How to keep leads warm if they are not ready to commit without being annoying?
- How to close deals?
- Getting work out of existing clients
- How to get motivated to start doing sales?
- Measuring new business activities effectively and realistically
- How not to be salesy?
- Best way to get people to meet you?
- Overcoming rejection and objection handling
- Why use a new business agency rather than hire an in-house new business person?