Your clients want to get to know you and hear about what you do.
Podcasting is on the rise with more than 1 in 10 adults in the UK reporting they listen to podcasts every single week.
The question is no longer Do you listen to podcasts? But rather What podcasts can you recommend?
So why not consider adding podcasting to your marketing mix? Join us on this one day course and learn how to make a podcast, source the equipment you will need and how to make podcasting work for your business objectives.
How will I benefit?
- Get up to speed with the podcasting landscape & how are others using it successfully
- Tools & tried and tested techniques to understand what sort of podcast will most likely resonate with your client base
- Lots of inspiration around creating meaningful content from your business for your audience, including how do you start from scratch?
- Tips and tricks on how to get your podcast heard, ranked, clicked on & shared
- An overview of what equipment and research is needed to support your podcasting efforts as well as learning how to record & edit audio professionally