The 3-hour course will be delivered by an expert in the field of Social Media and Digital Marketing, with years of experience in running a digital agency, building campaigns for some of the UK’s top household brands, and achieving sales through social.
The state-of-the-art training facilities in central Manchester are easily reachable by train, tram, bus, and car. For full details on travel options, visit the TFGM website here.
Refreshments are provided throughout the course.
- Mapping out campaigns, content calendars, competitor analysis
- Building social media campaigns, current industry trends
- Posting types and styles, calls to action, and the effective use of media
- Packing a punch on Instagram
- Paid ads, user generated content, and Influencer marketing
- Analytics and reporting, understanding the results
- Q&A session
- General Ticket £249 (+VAT) – This ticket is valid for up to two (2) attendees within the same organisation.
- General Add-on £49 (+VAT) – Select this option to add attendees to your booking within the same organisation. The maximum add-on total is six (6).
- Concession £149 (+VAT) – Please call for more information on these tickets, as they are available to certain enterprises such as non-for-profit, start-up, etc.
Who should attend this course?
- Key individuals from businesses that would like to implement a social media strategy
- New-hires to your in-house digital marketing or social media teams
- Individuals that would like to brush up on the latest trends and techniques
- Anybody with a keen interest in getting into a career in social media or digital marketing