About this Event
The majority of marketers in the UK are now using social media marketing in a clever strategic capacity, whether it’s stand-out conversation campaigns, brand ambassador recruitment, customer competitions or simply video marketing and amplification. But how many marketers truly know what is coming next and what the trends in 2020 and beyond are going to be?
Following on from seven years of sold-out presentations Prolific North’s Best PR Agency 2019 Winner - Prohibition will host another exciting event tackling this critical issue and provide brand managers and marketing professionals with a clearer understanding of exactly what has happened in 2019, and what is going to happen in the forthcoming twelve months and even beyond.
In this breakfast seminar they will walk through the predictions we had in 2019, and how they fared, and their new predictions from 2020 based on the latest data and insights from UK audiences.
This free breakfast seminar will cover the following:
• The ten essential trends you need to adopt in 2020
• Privacy, legal governance and the new rules hitting social marketers
• Is content really still king in 2020? The trend of added value.
• Social media and mental health – a new challenge for marketers.
• Outstanding Case studies and Best Practice