Start Up Stories - Fintech Beyond The Hype
The next Manchester Digital Startup Stories event is hosted and sponsored by thestartupfactory.tech. With Brexit adding uncertainty to the economic future, where are the biggest opportunities and roadblocks in #fintech for the tech innovators based in Manchester?
The breakfast briefing will feature a panel debate and audience Q&A to unpack a comprehensive understanding of what #fintech is in reality, looking beyond the hype as to how it is currently being adopted by startups to scale and accelerate growth.
Unashamedly, they will be taking a Manchester-centric perspective, with the panel comprising founders, entrepreneurs, practitioners and investors all operating in #fintech from our city:
- Conny Dorrestijn, Fintech founder and entrepreneur, BankiFi
- Jeremy Thompson, Investment Manager, Maven Capital Partners
- Mike Commons, founder & CEO Nivo Hub
- Mark Hartley, founder & CEO, BankiFi Technology
- Aleksa Vukotic, CTO, thestartupfactory.tech
- James Higgins, Product Director, AccessPay
The event will be held on Friday 18 January, 830am to 10am at Manchester Technology Centre. Full details are available on the Manchester Digital and thestartupfactory.tech web sites.