They say that behind every great brand is a great woman… Ok, so, they don’t quite say that. But times are changing and women are smashing that marketing glass ceiling. While there’s still a long way to go until we reach a place of equality, there’s been some progress in the way brands address and represent women. Every day, women in global marketing are leading the charge, infusing creativity while breaking down cultural barriers and taboos.
To celebrate the fabulous women of global marketing, Freedman are hosting a Women in Global Marketing webinar (or feminar as we like to call it) on 15th July at 4pm BST - for an open conversation on where we’re at and what still needs to be done to achieve equality.
They will be joined by top female marketers, with experience across leading global brands, including:
- Susan O'Brien - Chief Marketing Officer at Just Eat
- Meher Mumtaz - Global Head of Brand Strategy at Western Union
- Flavilla Fongang - MD, Brand Strategist, International Keynote Speaker, BBC Brand Advisor & Founder of TLA - Black Women in Tech
- Vivien Ivanyi - Director Brand Management, Raffles Hotels & Resorts at Accor
- Melissa Romo - Global Head, Social Media, Content & Customer Advocacy at Sage
There'll be no taboos, just an honest, unfiltered chat, covering a wide range of topics, including:
- Breaking down gender inequalities
- Advertising in a post #MeToo world
- Female representation around the world
- Marketing as a catalyst for change
- The issue of faux-feminism
- Supporting other female marketers
So grab your (virtual)seats and join the discussion!