A 1st line Support Analyst is required by a major international law firm based in Manchester City Centre.
With over 20 offices around the world, they are working towards becoming the ‘go-to’ law firm clients turn to when it matters most.
This is a business where people matter most, diversity is a strength which creates fresh perspectives and creative ideas.
The purpose of the 1st line Support Analyst position is to be responsible for providing first line support to customers across the firm and in some cases this may include supporting the firm’s clients, directly or indirectly. Their primary focus will be to ensure all calls and emails are answered promptly, requests and incidents are dealt with appropriately and all calls are adequately logged within the firm's service management system.
This is a great opportunity to become part of a new era for IT as they establish a new base for global IT services in Manchester. This will include a service desk that provides first- and second-line support to all locations and a service management team that develops ITIL-based processes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Customer services experience working in an IT Service Desk within a large corporate environment;
- Ideally have worked at a large law firm, professional services firm, or investment bank;
- Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator;
- Proficient English language skills;
- A broad knowledge and interest in IT.
It would also be nice if you have:
- Multi-lingual - German most useful;
- ITIL Certifications/foundation qualified or relevant experience;
- Supporting remote working, RSA Admin, terminal server, Citrix environment;
- Support experience of Blackberry, BES Admin, BYO devices using GOOD;
- Citrix/ Microsoft qualifications desirable;
- Advanced experience with all MS Office 2010 applications, ideally MOS qualified;
- Experience with supporting Windows 7, laptops, VPN, desktops and remote working.
The company is offering a salary up to £28,000 plus package.
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest please send an update CV to Mike Rhodes immediately.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £45k - 55k per year
- Posted about 16 hours ago
One of the fastest growing, and highly successful technology businesses are looking to bring in a seasoned IT/Technical Business Analyst to join their talented team based in their Manchester City Centre HQ. The overall purpose of the role is the delivery of new B2B and B2C business models in a da...
- £350 - 450 per day
- Posted 2 months ago
Agresso (Unit4 Business World) Support Consultant Location: London Pay rate: £350-£450 per day DOE Our client in London is looking for a self-motivated Systems Support Consultant with a sound technical knowledge of Agresso, and happy to work within a small team of 3. As an Agresso Support Consult...
- £50k - 55k per year
- Posted 13 days ago
Senior Business Analyst – City Centre Manchester – £55k This is truly an exciting opportunity to be a business analysts that gets to put their stamp on a company and guide it through the next level of their dynamic development. Based in Manchester city centre they are a technology focused company...
- United Kingdom
- £400 - 401 per day
- Posted about 1 month ago
I'm looking for a Dev in Test to join a technology company in central Manchester for the next 6 months. You'll be taking the lead on the whole automated testing strategy for a greenfield API build, and working in a small agile team with a couple of Developers and a product owner. Its generally a ...