A 1st line Support Analyst is required by a major international law firm based in Manchester City Centre.
With over 20 offices around the world, they are working towards becoming the ‘go-to’ law firm clients turn to when it matters most.
This is a business where people matter most, diversity is a strength which creates fresh perspectives and creative ideas.
The purpose of the 1st line Support Analyst position is to be responsible for providing first line support to customers across the firm and in some cases this may include supporting the firm’s clients, directly or indirectly. Their primary focus will be to ensure all calls and emails are answered promptly, requests and incidents are dealt with appropriately and all calls are adequately logged within the firm's service management system.
This is a great opportunity to become part of a new era for IT as they establish a new base for global IT services in Manchester. This will include a service desk that provides first- and second-line support to all locations and a service management team that develops ITIL-based processes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Customer services experience working in an IT Service Desk within a large corporate environment;
- Ideally have worked at a large law firm, professional services firm, or investment bank;
- Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator;
- Proficient English language skills;
- A broad knowledge and interest in IT.
It would also be nice if you have:
- Multi-lingual - German most useful;
- ITIL Certifications/foundation qualified or relevant experience;
- Supporting remote working, RSA Admin, terminal server, Citrix environment;
- Support experience of Blackberry, BES Admin, BYO devices using GOOD;
- Citrix/ Microsoft qualifications desirable;
- Advanced experience with all MS Office 2010 applications, ideally MOS qualified;
- Experience with supporting Windows 7, laptops, VPN, desktops and remote working.
The company is offering a salary up to £28,000 plus package.
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest please send an update CV to Mike Rhodes immediately.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £350 - 450 per day
Agresso (Unit4 Business World) Support Consultant Location: London Pay rate: £350-£450 per day DOE Our client in London is looking for a self-motivated Systems Support Consultant with a sound technical knowledge of Agresso, and happy to work within a small team of 3. As an Agresso Support Consult...
- £35k - 45k per year
Web App Support Engineer They are looking for someone who can join the AWS Support team as their new Web Application Support Engineer, with a view to becoming an AWS DevOps expert within the next 2 years. You’ll be responsible for the day to day running of their web platform, and the support arou...
- Sutton Coldfield
- £40k - 45k per year
Forward Role Recruitment Technology Division is supporting an innovative player in hosted software solutions. The business operates across the UK, Australia and New Zealand. Due to recent and significant growth they have an urgent requirement for a Lead Developer to join their close knit technolo...
- £150k - 180k per year + executive benefits package
Leading international retailing organisation has a unique opportunity for a strategic operationally focused Director of Logistics and Operations. Taking full ownership of the end-2-end 'multi-channel' supply chain/ logistics operation you must have extensive experience of working in a multi and/o...