£35k - 55k per year
about 1 year ago
A great opportunity for a talented front-end web developer to join us at an exciting time in our transformation programme, adding innovation and passion to the ranks of our IT team.
We are a strong and agile recommence business, starting as a market pioneer and grown into a successful international group – with over 4.5 million customers and a turnover of over £100M within the UK and US.
With an instantly recognisable online brand and growing from strength to strength, now is an exciting time to join us on the next stage in our journey.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing and implementing front-end change for our websites
- Working with key stakeholders to understand development objectives, designs and development requirements.
- Act as a key point of contact for business stakeholders wishing to scope change.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in Ruby on Rails web development
- Experience working with Content Management Solutions (Umbraco 8 and Alchemy).
- Experience with mobile responsive design and cross browser compatibility
- A good working knowledge MySQL.
- Proficiency with Photoshop and Zeplin.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A working knowledge of Linux, Capistrano, Redis, Sidekiq or Gluster would also be advantageous.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.