A great opportunity for a talented front-end web developer to join us at an exciting time in our transformation programme, adding innovation and passion to the ranks of our IT team.
We are a strong and agile recommence business, starting as a market pioneer and grown into a successful international group – with over 4.5 million customers and a turnover of over £100M within the UK and US.
With an instantly recognisable online brand and growing from strength to strength, now is an exciting time to join us on the next stage in our journey.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing and implementing front-end change for our websites
- Working with key stakeholders to understand development objectives, designs and development requirements.
- Act as a key point of contact for business stakeholders wishing to scope change.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in Ruby on Rails web development
- Experience working with Content Management Solutions (Umbraco 8 and Alchemy).
- Experience with mobile responsive design and cross browser compatibility
- A good working knowledge MySQL.
- Proficiency with Photoshop and Zeplin.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A working knowledge of Linux, Capistrano, Redis, Sidekiq or Gluster would also be advantageous.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £50k - 60k per year + Package
- Posted 2 months ago
Ruby Developer – Manchester - £60k Forward Role Technology Division is delighted to be partnering with a market leader in their industry to help build their talented team of Developers, and are looking for senior level Ruby Developer with a passion for coding. We are currently working with an org...
- £35k - 55k per year + Package
- Posted 6 days ago
Mobile Developers are required to join a company who is probably the best mobile development company in the country. Based from their Manchester HQ you will be working on exciting projects with some massive brands. The company is offering an amazing training programme along with an enviable inter...
- £40k - 60k per year + Bonus and pension
- Posted 8 days ago
The freedom of a creative start-up with the support of an industry major player would probably be the only way to describe the opportunity on offer from a company who, in my opinion, are probably the best Technology business in Northern Ireland. Based in Belfast, they are award winning in the del...
- Market related
- Posted 10 days ago
Description Mid-Level Developer - Thatcham (Remote work posisble) An industry leading e-commerce business in Thatcham are looking for a Developer to join and their talented team and pour their enthusiasm and contribute to the exciting projects in the pipeline. You will continue to deliver high pe...