£25k - 35k per year
7 months ago
We have the pleasure of working with an agency who are experts in experiential marketing and advertising. We are looking for a strong, middleweight 3D Designer, who is enthusiastic about retail and exhibition design.
This agency knows that strong engagement with their customers can happen from their brand experiences. Whether that’s through virtual or augmented reality, theatrical performance or providing a walk through customer journey – whatever the experience, they ensure that their work is memorable.
If you are a conceptual 3D Designer who is looking to grow from strength to strength with an agency that creates unforgettable experiences for customers, then we want to hear from you today.
What will you be doing?
- Brainstorming ideas for brand experiences
- Be involved in the design process, this can be anywhere from concepts, to design, to artworking or production
- Working very closely with members of the Creative team and reporting to the Design Director
- Pitching yours and your teams’ ideas to internal and external stakeholders
Who you will be
- You’ll have experience in being a 3D Designer, with a portfolio to showcase
- You’ll be able to take constructive criticism
- A team player
- You’re excited about working within an energetic and thriving team
- You care about the work you are producing for your clients
- You will have a strong working knowledge of the 3D packages; Cinema4D, 3DStudio Max and VectorWorks
If you’re looking to make your break, get involved with an amazing agency then get in touch with Faye Dixon on 07 467 943 030 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.