£35k - 44k per year
We are looking for an experienced 3rd Line IT Infrastructure Engineer who is required for a rapidly growing client of ours based in Sale Manchester. You will be responsible for providing a high level of service, to support and maintain the existing infrastructure as well as identifying and implementing new ideas.
- Support staff by defining and establishing schedules, setting priorities, providing support/direction and dealing with all technical issues.
- Introduce, implement and adhere to IT policies and procedures.
- Provide technical support including, but not limited to, configuring hardware, performing hardware/software installations, troubleshooting and correcting hardware and software problems, resolution of day-to-day system problems in data and voice networks.
- Proactively identify process improvement opportunities and support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Windows Server 2012 - 2019 Active Directory.
- Cisco ROuting & Telephony.
- SAN hardware.
If this rol is of interest pelase click 'apply now'.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.