£45k - 50k per year
Account Director – Top UK Full Service Marketing Agency
Manchester City Centre- Hybrid Working- 3 days in the office
Salary up to £50k
Forward Role are working exclusively with a highly regarded marketing agency with offices across the country, who are now looking for an Account Director to join their fast- growing Manchester City Centre office. This agency genuinely see their people as their biggest asset and have created a collaborative and supportive culture. After a number of recent exciting new client wins they are looking to bring a key new hire on board!
Working as part of the Senior leadership team, and closely with their talented Director in the Manchester office, you will lead on developing and maintaining strategic client relationships, cultivating exceptional client service across a diverse portfolio of high-profile brands covering both consumer and B2B.
As Account Director you will collaborate with their digital, creative and strategy teams to deliver outstanding marketing campaigns. This agency are looking for someone performance driven; a digital specialist but with the ability to integrate brand and performance campaigns ensuring cross-channel delivery.
Day to day your role will cover:
- Client Relationship Management
- Strategic Planning
- Team Leadership
- Campaign Oversight
- Budget Management
- Client Reporting
- New Business Development
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Strategic thinker with a track record of developing successful marketing strategies
- Results-oriented and client-focused mindset
- Exceptional communication and presentation abilities
- Proven experience in account management or client services in a marketing agency setting
- A brilliant holiday allowance
- Paid time off for charity work
- Coaching, training and mentoring programmes
- Free bar every Friday and free pizza every month
- Annual all agency conference
- Company pension scheme and life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme / season ticket/parking permit loan
- Private medical cover
- Various social events throughout the year
- The best colleagues you could hope for!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.