£43.9k - 52.7k per year
about 1 year ago
Account Director - Marketing Agency
up to 60,000
This is an exciting role with an impressive full-service B2B marketing agency based in the enticing city of Dublin. They have been growing from strength to strength and are on the lookout for an experienced B2B Account Director to join the team.
This is a senior hire for the agency and as their Account Director, you will be responsible for the management of relationships with some impressive B2B brands inclusive of some exciting clients in the Tech space. You will ideally have a passion for this ever evolving sector and have a solid understanding of the B2B landscape. With your vast experience, you will be able to work closely with your clients to understand their needs and strategically advise on the best marketing strategies.
- Manage key accounts and delivery on direct campaigns and projects from the briefing stage through production and implementation
- Develop strategic operational plans
- Execute creative campaigns internally
- Build and nurture strong client relationships
- Promote the expansion of business with existing clients
- Relevant agency or client-side experience in the B2B space
- Experience managing B2B marketing strategy with high profile clients
- The ability to plan strategically at a senior level
- Demonstrate a keen eye for creative quality
- The ability to develop client briefs and deliver on all project objectives efficiently
- Experience managing project budgets, estimating and forecasting
- Strong communication skills, externally and internally
- Ability to manage a team effectively
If you're an experience Account Director looking to relocate to Dublin then this is an opportunity not to be missed, equally if you're already in Dublin and looking for an exciting new challenge then get in touch!
If you wish to be considered for the position, please apply via the link below or send your CV to Jess Hill at Forward Role: Jess@forwardrole.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.