Account Executive - Events Agency
Starting Salary of £16,000
An exciting opportunity for someone looking to get in to the events agency world. You could be a graduate with a relevant degree wanting to get on the career ladder or an experienced account executive wanting a new challenge with aleading agency.
This role sits in a large client services team, reporting in to an SAE you will have ownership of your own experiential projects across the UK from brief to delivery.
- Manage activation projects and be the point of contact for all stakeholders.
- Project research to understand target market and maximise impact of marketing activity.
- Align a number of marketing channels/meduims to ensure on day activation is fully aligned.
- Workflow management; internal and external.
- Budget responsibility of own projects ensuring they are on time and on budget.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Financial acumen, budget experience.
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Time management skills, deadline knowledge.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative thinker who can self-start.
- Degree in marketing/events.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £25k - 35k per year
- Posted about 1 month ago
Events Specialist- Agency Introduction: An incredibly exciting events agency in Cheshire is looking for an interim events focused Account Manager and Senior Account Manager to assist with some interim work Interested? If so, please contact Paddy Wells at Forward Role Recruitment on (07467)(943029...
- Manchester City Centre
- £35k - 42k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Agency Account Director Manchester City Centre £35,000 to £42,000 DOE Offering a great opportunity to work an exciting range of clients across B2B and B2C markets, this rapidly expanding Marketing Agency in Manchester is a great place to work. After significant success they are looking for an exp...
- £24k - 28k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Account Manager Marketing & Communications Agency, South Manchester Salary: £24,000 to £28,000 – DOE We are working with an international marketing and communications agency in their search for a new Account Manager. Based at their HQ in South Manchester you will be working across multiple client...
- £35k - 45k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
Account Director – Integrated Agency Cheshire/South Manchester £35,000 to £45,000 DOE Forward Role are working on a great opportunity for an experienced Account Director or Senior Account Manager looking for the next step to join a successful integrated agency. Based in Cheshire this agency work ...