£16k per year
0161 914 8561
4 months ago
Account Executive - Events Agency
Starting Salary of £16,000
An exciting opportunity for someone looking to get in to the events agency world. You could be a graduate with a relevant degree wanting to get on the career ladder or an experienced account executive wanting a new challenge with aleading agency.
This role sits in a large client services team, reporting in to an SAE you will have ownership of your own experiential projects across the UK from brief to delivery.
- Manage activation projects and be the point of contact for all stakeholders.
- Project research to understand target market and maximise impact of marketing activity.
- Align a number of marketing channels/meduims to ensure on day activation is fully aligned.
- Workflow management; internal and external.
- Budget responsibility of own projects ensuring they are on time and on budget.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Financial acumen, budget experience.
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Time management skills, deadline knowledge.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative thinker who can self-start.
- Degree in marketing/events.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.