£28k - 35k per year
Account Executive/Junior Account Manager
Digital Development Agency
Manchester- Hybrid Working
Do you want to work for a genuinely brilliant digital development agency in Manchester, working on some of THE most well-known apps around that you’ll likely use on a daily basis?
Forward Role are partnered to hire an Account Executive to join this highly successful team and support on a whole host of client campaigns for some seriously big named brands.
You’ll be involved with supporting on client accounts to lead the strategic direction of projects and drive forward their digital success!
- Be responsible for your own portfolio of clients’ accounts and lead on these
- Support on the delivery of mobile solutions at every stage of the project lifecycle
- Help to identify opportunities for growth
- Nurture and develop client relationships
- Strategise across accounts using account planning, forecasting and market research
- Support on the leading and delivery of client meetings, workshops and performance updates
- Be commercially responsible for client accounts
- Understand development in mobile digital products and digital transformation
- Prior agency experience would be ideal!
- Ability to own client KPI’s, and commercially grow accounts
- Digital knowledge (ideally across web and mobile)
- Familiarity with a technology environment
- The ability to present to key stakeholders
The nature of this agency means you'll be working in an open, challenging environment and as an agency they are highly renowned for both the standard of their work, but also the fantastic culture that they've created within the team! The perks list is endless and you’ll join a collaborative and innovative team.
They have a super social environment with a multi-skilled team based within a huge creative office space. Hybrid working is offered with full flexibility on working from home.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.