£28k - 35k per year
5 months ago
Account Manager, Integrated Agency
Up to £35,000
Forward Role are working exclusively with an impressive full-service marketing agency who are on the hunt for an experienced Account Manager to join their team. As part of their client service team, you will manage a portfolio of brands across B2B and B2C in the legal, insurance and healthcare sectors and be responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery of multi-channel campaigns.
- Lead on key accounts and manage day to day client communication
- Project manage campaigns across the full marketing mix, ensuring they are on brief from concept to delivery
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with key client stakeholders
- Understand the client’s business and objectives; input strategically to propose the right solutions
- Workflow management – liaising with internal creatives and external suppliers where needed
- Have a proactive role in the development of the agency
- Attending client meetings
- 2+ years’ account management within an agency
- Strong time management and organisational skills to manage multiple projects at once
- Management of integrated campaigns; creative, content, digital, search, PR and social
- Hands on delivery and stakeholder management experience
- Excellent communications skills written and verbally
- New business experience
- A pro-active attitude and ready to get stuck in
- Driving license
- An understanding of the legal/insurance/healthcare markets would be advantageous but not essential
The opportunities with this role are endless; with a chance to join a collaborative and energetic culture and have a direct impact on the growth of an agency, it’s certainly one not to be missed.
If you wish to be considered for the position, please apply via the link below or send your CV to Jess Hill at Forward Role: Jess@forwardrole.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.