£32k - 35k per year
12 months ago
My client, one of the UK’s most diverse agencies, is looking for a charismatic and creative-thinking Account Manager to join their team. They are looking for someone who is keen to learn, wants to strive for success and will consistently identify new opportunities. You will have the chance to work with a number of well-known, international brands and be instrumental in growing the agency’s offering.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with key client stakeholders at all levels
- Leading on a portfolio of accounts and managing day to day client communication
- Being able to effectively interpret customer requirements and briefs
- Understanding the full agency offering and being able to cross-sell
- Defining and writing client briefs across all channels
- Work-flow management – liaising with internal creatives and external suppliers where needed
- Supporting on pitch development and attending client visits
The ideal candidate should:
- Have 2 or more years’ experience in a similar role (agency experience essential)
- Be commercially minded
- Be able to manage integrated campaigns across a multitude of channels; creative, email, websites, digital, analytics and social
- Be organised, adaptable and able to thrive under pressure
- Have excellent time management skills with the ability to manage several projects at once
- Have superb communications skills both written and verbally
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.