£26k - 32k per year
PR Agency, Manchester, 26-32k
Are you an Account Manager looking for a new challenge?
We are currently looking for someone with a great track record with clients to join a fast-paced PR Agency.
You’ll have the opportunity to join a growing agency at a very exciting time, joining now will give you an opportunity to play an integral part in the growth and path of the agency.
You will have strong foundations to ensure you advance and progress your career, no one wants to feel stuck right?
Feeling like you might have hit a ceiling where you are?
This could be the perfect step for you…
The big question what will your day to day look like?
Let’s be honest, no day to day looks the same in the PR world, however here’s a small glimpse of what you’ll be doing:
- Developing and managing PR campaigns for clients
- Taking client briefs, and being a point of contact for them
- Working closely with other teams across creative
- You’ll need to hit the ground running with campaigns
- Working across clients within different sectors mainly B2B.
- Working closely with the Account Directors and Executives to ensure clients expectations are met consistently
What’s going to make you a good fit:
- You will need to have a “go get attitude”
- A good track record of delivering PR campaigns for B2B clients.
- Can work under pressure and work towards campaign deadlines
- You are a team player, you’ll need the team as much as they will need you
- You’ll need agency experience working at an Account Manager level with B2B clients (if you have a mix of B2B and B2C, that’s cool too)
- You have a creative flow, and are ready to reach your full potential
- A good track record within copywriting and media relations
You’ll need to be someone who wants to really progress your career.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.