£24k - 28k per year
0161 914 8561
about 1 year ago
Marketing & Communications Agency, South Manchester
Salary: £24,000 to £28,000 – DOE
We are working with an international marketing and communications agency in their search for a new Account Manager.
Based at their HQ in South Manchester you will be working across multiple client accounts to manage projects across the full range of outbound channels, including; Video Production and Motion Graphics.
- Managing accounts across the full marketing and communications mix to ensure campaigns are on brief from concept to delivery.
- Relationship management is key across stakeholders at all levels externally and internally.
- Commercial responsibility, making sure budgets are adhered to and projects are delivered on cost, on time, with maximum impact for the client.
- Work closely with designers and creatives to manage studio workflow.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a marketing agency, ideally with time spent at the SAE level looking for a next career step.
- Strong organisational skills to manage multiple projects at once.
- Hands on delivery experience
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management experience.
- Experience in Public Sector/Government would be advantageous but not essential.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch to find out more about this opportunity firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.