£25k - 45k per year
6 months ago
Advanced Insight Analyst
South Yorkshire / Nottinghamshire
£25,000 - £45,000
Forward Role are working with a well-established house-hold brand with high-street stores across the UK and a strong online presence. The business are recruiting 4 x Insight Analysts to join the growing, technical analytics team. As an Insight Analyst you will be technically strong, using Data Science techniques, as well as being able to tell a story from the data, communicate your findings clearly and make recommendations for future strategy and commercial decision making.
- Using advanced analytical techniques to provide actionable insight to deliver commercial growth
- Pull together data from a variety of sources across market analysis, price & promotion, basket analysis, product, digital and retail to understand the full and wider picture to optimise commercial planning
- Undertake market and competitor analysis to monitor pricing and promotion
- Create statistical models, price elasticity measures, econometrics, forecasting and market intelligence to develop an in-depth understanding to the effect of changes in price/promotions
- Designing, building and maintaining bespoke dashboards for use across the business
- Manipulation large and disparate data sets, complex statistical modelling
Skills / experience:
- 3+ years experience advanced analytics w/retail knowledge
- OR graduate from STEM subject, highly numerically driven – with work experience
- R / Python / T-SQL/ Alteryx experience – data extractions and wrangling
- Tableau / Power BI or other visualisation tools
- Strong statistical modelling and analytics skills
- Understanding of econometrics, segmentation, machine learning, behavioural modelling and similar techniques would be desirable
- Strong communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.