You’ll be working for a Globally recognised eCommerce Client who are looking for a talented and driven Affiliate and Partnership Manager to join our team and further accelerate the companies growth. The affiliate channel is a vital part of our paid acquisition strategy, working with hundreds of websites who advertise the brands. It’s a fast-paced & varied role, with a multitude of strategic, technical, commercial & creative management skills required.
It’s also an autonomous & hands on position - with the channel all being run in-house, meaning you can have control & freedom for the direction of growth. You will be responsible for setting out and defining the affiliate strategy for the organisation in order to increase traffic and revenue.
As the Affiliate and Partnership Manager you’ll be responsible for:
- Defining and coordinating the affiliates strategy to drive traffic and revenue
- Managing existing relationships with key affiliates as well as drive new opportunities and partnerships
- Identifying innovative opportunities to grow the channel, pitching to internal stakeholders & executing them effectively
- Independently carrying out day to day optimisation & maximisation
- Responsible for seasonal planning & partner outreach
- Gather data, generate reports and carry out advanced performance analysis, checking data to ensure accuracy at every stage and reporting back to management
- Continually review and suggest changes to tactics based on current performance and impact on campaign goals & KPIs
As the Affiliate and Partnership Manager you will have the following experience:
- Highly experienced in affiliate marketing and proven success in previous roles
- You will need to be pro-active, an excellent communicator and driven to exceed targets
- Existing network of contacts at the major cashback, voucher & content sites as well as affiliate networks
- Organisation & multi-tasking skills are crucial as you will work across four brands
- Commercial and analytical – How do we drive and measure performance
- Ability to negotiate & pitch
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £20k - 30k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
This a new role to business reporting into the Affiliate Marketing Manager and you’ll be joining an expanding marketing division. As the new Affiliate Marketing Account Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of affiliate and partnership marketing for the brand making this a exciting oppo...
- Manchester City Centre
- £25k - 40k per year
- Posted 3 months ago
We're looking for a hard working self-starter to join the team as a newly created role has arisen within a Growth Aggregator Brand as they look to extend their digital team. As the new Affiliates Manager, based from their Manchester City Centre, you will manage our Affiliates and Partnerships pro...
- £28k - 34k per year + benefits
- Posted 2 months ago
Content and Outreach Specialist Cheshire £32,000 p/a, + benefits. We’re looking for an expert Content and Outreach Specialist, who has a talent for words and building relationships. You will be solely responsible for implementing and developing a marketing strategy for this company’s many groups ...
- £18k - 25k per year + amazing benefits
- Posted 14 days ago
Content and Social Media Executive £25k + benefits Stockport Are you interested in working with a two time, award winning, Tech business? Perhaps you are looking for flexible working hours, car allowance and working for a company that thrives on a family feel culture? We are on the hunt for a Con...