£23k - 26k per year
6 months ago
This is a newly created role to our client who is a national retailer based in Warrington who are looking to bring in an Affiliate & Partnerships Executive to grow their portfolio and channels. You’ll be responsible for planning and implementing affiliate campaigns, owning and building b2b partnerships and working with brand and content team to manage influencer relations and drive traffic.
As the Affiliate and Partnerships Executive you will be responsible for:
- Day to day management of affiliate partners, ensuring that campaigns, promotions and content are timely, accurate and delivering on KPIs.
- Optimise the commission levels accordingly to make efficient use of the budget and maximise our opportunities.
- Identify and onboard new affiliate partners aligned to the brand positioning.
- Own the digital marketing sales and marketing budgets for the affiliate channel, working to agreed target COS/CPA.
- Manage affiliate networks to achieve the best exposure, revenue and cost performance across each territory.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to identify and cultivate opportunities for beneficial b2b partnerships.
- Daily/Weekly reporting on performance both at an overall and individual partner level.
- Competitor monitoring and benchmarking.
- Negotiate contracts and build relationship affiliate networks.
The Affiliate & Partnerships Executive will have the following background:
- Experience of B2C Ecommerce or Online Marketing
- Experience of working effectively with external partners
- Experience in using the relevant Advertising or Network platforms
- Strong focus on results and achieving targets
- Track record of producing high quality, accurate work under pressure
- Have relevant experience of managing multi-category campaigns, preferably for an online retailer, across all consumer touch points
- Be experienced in day-to-day trading environment with fast-paced decision making and actions
- Monitor and benchmark competitor activity
- A strong customer service ethic towards internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.