£25k - 34k per year
9 months ago
Our Client is a proven leader in the Online Retail industry and are looking to bolster their Affiliate Marketing Team as they are looking for an Affiliate Account Manager due to continued company performance and growth. This is a new role to join an established Affiliate Team already and the channel is seen as a key part of the Brand’s overall digital strategy.
You will be developing and expanding their exposure of their products through online partnerships and affiliate programmes. You will have a real passion for eCommerce and have prior experience of managing an affiliate portfolio where you will be responsible for prospecting and developing existing partners and affiliates by monitoring their performance for optimization.
You will also control communication and animation on services to partners through different channels. You should have at least 6 months experience background in affiliate marketing. They are seeking a solid team worker, comfortable in trade negotiation and with good analytical skills and solid expertise in trade negotiations.
As the Affiliate Marketing Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with reporting, to setting up offers and commissions, helping customers claim their discounts, to keeping affiliates up to date and to track their performance against targets
- Planning and booking in promotional activity across key affiliates, display banners, emails and landing pages
- Reviewing performance of activity against targets using multiple reporting tools and metrics.
- Ability to taking learnings and make recommendations for the future campaigns to continuous to drive ongoing optimisation and performance
- Identifying opportunities to grow existing affiliates & expand affiliate base where necessary
- Liaising and working closely with internal teams and key stakeholders across the business including Trade, Commercial and Design Teams to make sure the channel is up to date with the latest
As the new Affiliate Account Manager you will come with the following experience:
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 6 months of working within an Affiliates roles before or have worked in a broader marketing role for 12 months where Affiliates was a large proportion of your day to day activity
- Must have proven track record experience in similar affiliate positions either in a client side role or from an Agency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding and reporting KPI’s
- Good personal skills, able to develop positive internal and external relationships
- Well-developed commercial acumen and a proven track record in commercial negotiations
- Possess high confidence levels with a positive, outgoing and dynamic approach
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.