£20k - 30k per year
5 months ago
This a new role to business reporting into the Affiliate Marketing Manager and you’ll be joining an expanding marketing division. As the new Affiliate Marketing Account Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of affiliate and partnership marketing for the brand making this a exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to manage the whole holistic affiliate channel.
This role is not to be missed as you will have plenty of opportunity to grow within one of the most sought after businesses in the area! You’ll be situated no more than a 5 minute walk from the local train station to be based from their Head Office in Bolton!
You’ll be working with various websites who advertise the brand and you’ll be accountable from reporting, to setting up offers, helping customer claim their discounts whilst working in a fast paced environment where you’ll have autonomy to test new ideas!
As the Affiliate Marketing Account Manager you’ll be responsible for:
- Closely monitor performance against targets, communicate with affiliates, set up commissions
- Planning and booking in promotional activity across key affiliates, including display banners, emails and bespoke landing pages to support key promotions
- Reviewing performance of activity against targets across multiple reporting tools & metrics.
- Having a test and learn mentality and making recommendations for the future
- Maintaining strong relationships with key affiliates and internal stakeholders
- Identifying opportunities to grow existing affiliates & recruit new ones
- Sharing knowledge with the rest of the team to apply industry learnings across-channel
As a specialist in Affiliates, you will ideally have the following experience:
- Able to develop and maintain relationships
- A commercial mind with the ability to spot a good deal & negotiate on costs
- Able to juggle multiple tasks and keep on top of things
- An open-mind to gain inspiration and generate creative ideas to drive the channel
- Experience of affiliate or digital marketing preferred, ideally with a minimum of 6 months to 5 years’ experience depending on level of expertise
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.