£22k - 30k per year
7 months ago
Forward Role are working with a multi-brand market leading e-commerce brand, with modern and vibrant offices in Manchester. You will be working within an experienced online marketing team, providing the business with valuable support by driving acquisition of new customers through their affiliate channels and networks.
As the Affiliate Executive, you will be aiming to drive channel performance and promote the brand through various online partners not just in the UK but on a global scale.
As the Affiliate Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
- Building and managing new and existing Affiliate marketing opportunities whilst growing the relationships with key Affiliates
- Maintaining appropriate level of knowledge across the industry, as well as network and affiliate tools and software
- Sourcing new opportunities within the affiliate network
- Auditing Affiliate websites and performance weekly
- Managing the Affiliate network within budget and CPA targets where you’ll be forecasting and budgeting
The Affiliate Marketing Executive will have the following skills:
- Minimum of 6 months experience working within the affiliate channel
- Able to build strong relationships externally & internally
- Reporting and analytical skills
- Confident with good communication skills
- Motivation and organisation are key, as well as effective time management.
- Previous working within an eCommerce / retail / agency background would be beneficial but not essential
- Strong knowledge of AWIN platforms
- Fluent in Microsoft Office and Google docs
- Advanced skills in Google Analytics
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.