Location:Manchester City Centre
£24k - 28k per year
Do you have experience in Affiliate Marketing and would love to work for a global brand dominating the fashion industry? Based in the heart on Manchester! Then this could be a great role for you!
Partnering with one of our key Clients in the fashion industry who are looking to expand their established digital proposition by adding a talented Affiliate Marketing Executive to their team. This is a really exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about brand affiliates and where you will be responsible for the day to day running and performance of the affiliate programmes both here in the UK and soon to be international campaigns too. This is a key hire in the business to help continue the businesses online growth targets!
As the Affiliate Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
- To grow the UK affiliate programme and any new affiliate territories in-line with the brands continued growth.
- Develop, lead and manage long-term affiliate promotional activity plans, achieving agreed targets
- Regularly report results for campaigns to key stakeholders in the business using Google Analytics & core metrics, making recommendations and adjustments to drive key KPI’s
- Build, maintain & manage agency & affiliate relationships to the optimal standard
- Ability to negotiate added value and optimum exposure for all campaigns
- Suggest & implement new digital innovations to facilitate growth, presenting back to management
As the Affiliate Marketing Executive you will have the following key skills:
- Proven experience working in affiliate marketing either in a client side or agency role
- Basic understanding of other marketing channels such as PPC, social & TV advertising
- Confidently demonstrate use of reporting tools such as Google Analytics & Microsoft Excel
- A creative mind and have the ability to try new ideas
- A strong commercial mind, who can spot good opportunities and negotiate to get the best deal on all activity
- Can build strong relationships quickly and maintain them to a high standard
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.