£40k - 50k per year
5 months ago
You’ll be leading the Affiliate Division for an in-house eCommerce Client who is continuing to grow year on year! You’ll be responsible for driving the affiliate channel performance through the effective management of the Affiliate Account Managers in your team. As the new Affiliate Marketing Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of the strategic plan of the affiliate and partnership marketing for the brand making this an exciting opportunity for will be negotiating with key stakeholders across the business and championing the Affiliate channels performance.
The successful candidate will be highly commercial and will be responsible for driving revenue growth for both new and returning customers across our group businesses by maximising the performance of our existing affiliates but also through innovation and identifying new opportunities.
This role is not to be missed as you will have plenty of opportunity to grow within one of the most sought after businesses in the area! You’ll be situated no more than a 5 minute walk from the local train station to be based from their Head Office in Bolton!
As the Affiliate Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Creating and implementing the strategy for the affiliate channel across the UK, with the explicit aim of driving growth and performance
- Nurture and create profitable relationships with external affiliate partners
- Manage, support and develop a small but talented team to ensure the affiliate channel has the present and future skills it needs
- Identify and test innovative opportunities to grow the channel. This includes developing a test and learn plan
- Monitor competitor activity to ensure AO remains competitive across key products and categories
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders including the wider Marketing & Commercial teams across the business
The Affiliate Marketing Manager will have the following skills:
- An in-depth knowledge of the UK affiliate market, ideally with retail or eCommerce experience
- An excellent communicator and strong negotiator who can build relationships easily
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work with a variety of styles and personalities
- Highly commercial and results driven
- A team player who promotes collaboration and proven experience managing, developing & inspiring a team
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.