Manchester City Centre
£25k - 40k per year
12 months ago
We're looking for a hard working self-starter to join the team as a newly created role has arisen within a Growth Aggregator Brand as they look to extend their digital team. As the new Affiliates Manager, based from their Manchester City Centre, you will manage our Affiliates and Partnerships programme on a global scale!
You’ll be managing an already strong affiliates and partnership programme who are looking to take it to the next level! You’ll be looking to managing and growth a world class, global affiliate programme which moves the needle for overall business growth and closely ties into the marketing strategy. You will work with the wider digital marketing team and multiple stakeholders across the business to ensure consistent and effective affiliate strategies are developed, agreed and implemented across markets.
As the Affiliate Manager you will:
- Own, develop and deliver an affiliate sales strategy across the UK and other international markets to drive revenue growth and meet business targets
- Ensure that each market produce and follow seasonal and campaign plans, overall partner outreach, market positioning and branding across all affiliates
- Manage the relationships with key affiliates, maximising their promotion and marketing of the brands proposition both on and off their platforms
- Manage the affiliate marketing platform provider, ensuring adherence to performance and service level KPI's and ensure full exploitation of platform tools and functionalities
- Provide in depth reporting, analysis and insight to relevant stakeholders, highlighting the story behind actual and forecasted performance
- Work with equivalent Senior Marketing Managers for other Performance Marketing channels to collaborate on broader Performance Marketing projects (e.g. attribution modelling, data sharing etc)
The Affiliate Manager will have the following background:
- Considerable affiliate marketing experience, ideally gained from a high-growth, online or multi-channel business
- Proven record of managing a performance marketing budget and delivering against finance measures
- Experience managing teams (preferably within performance marketing/account management)
- Experience of dealing with and presenting to multiple stakeholders effectively
- Organised with an ability to multi-task, prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills with the ability to process large amounts of data and information into concise recommendations and action for the company
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.