Affiliates & Partnerships Assistant or Executive
Competitive salary & benefits package
Trafford Park – 2-3 days in office
Forward Role are proud to be supporting their longstanding and award winning partner, the Regatta Group, as they look to expand their Affiliate & Partnerships team. Based in Trafford Park and operating a very flexible, hybrid working model of 2-3 days in the beautiful offices, this role would report into a talented Senior Affiliates & Partnerships Executive to contribute to the growth of the already highly successful Affiliate channel across the UK & International websites.
This highly cross-functional role will work across the 3 core business brands and multiple international territories, to define and deliver best practice strategy, leading and embedding the Group’s approach to Affiliate & Partnerships whilst driving acquisition and conversion.
The Digital Acquisition Manager would be happy to take on an existing Executive, or a Graduate looking to break into the performance marketing industry.
Core responsibilities include:
- Support in executing the Regatta Group Affiliate & Partnerships strategy in our core markets to drive brand acquisition and conversion
- Proactively researching and sourcing new Affiliates and Partnerships opportunities to drive up new customer acquisition
- Building strong relationships and maximising performance from existing partners
- Experienced in using Awin to set CPA rates, upload offers, validating commissions & onboarding publishers
- Building detailed and well coordinated seasonal plans alongside the Group Senior Affiliate & Partnerships Executive, in line with the Group Digital Trade Plans
- Delivering return on investment by negotiating Affiliates and Partnerships packages, in line with the Group Digital Trade Plans
- Analysing and reporting on key KPIs to monitor channel performance. Summarise key insights, and recommend relevant actions. Sharing learnings with the wider department.
- Confident user of Google Analytics & Excel
- Staying abreast of market trends to develop and inspire the Regatta group Affiliates and Partnerships
- Ensure latest onsite promotional activity is communicated to partners, delivered by working closely with Central Digital teams and Brand teams to ensure messaging is in line
Your skills & experience:
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a similar Affiliates & Partnerships role – either in house or agency for an Executive level role. Digital Marketing / Marketing Graduates will be considered for an Assistant level position.
- Driven and results orientated.
- Outstanding presentation and influencing skills, excellent commercial acumen with a “get up and go” attitude.
- Has a creative flair and an ability to think outside the box.
- Proven analytical capabilities, with previous experience of commercial data analysis.
- Effective reporting & presentation skills.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.