£45k - 50k per year
11 months ago
Paid Search Manager
A hugely ambitious, PE backed Technology group of businesses are dominating their market share, and are making immense waves through the North West’s Tech space as they grow from strength to strength. As they endeavour to be the ‘Number 1’ market leader with the backing of multi-multi-multi-million pound investment (and more to come!), the business are continuing this extremely exciting period of hyper-growth and are now looking for a Affiliates & Partnerships Manager.
The Leadership Team believe the Affiliates & Partnerships channel will truly be at the heart of the hugely important next step of development in the businesses journey. They are looking for a fresh approach to Affiliates, someone who is ambitious, commercially astute and will have the passion to drive the business to the next level of success, and beyond.
- Strategic development of affiliate and partner programmes for the group
- Ownership of affiliate budget and forecasting, including commission and budget spend. As the channel grows you will build out your team to scale rapidly
- Day to day ownership of key networks, partner and media relationships, all aimed at securing fast growth at target CPA cost
- Compartmentalising the affiliate spectrum: creating different strategies and activity plans for different disciplines and partners – prioritised by forecast ROI
- Working closely with the data and analytics team to analyse your own campaigns to ensure integrated reporting across the marketing function
- Line management of an Affiliates Executive
- Developing opportunities with partners outside affiliate networks including key influencers and media owners in the sector.
Your ideal background / skills:
- Previous demonstrable experience in setting up different programmes and tactics within the affiliate spectrum: from daily deals to content sites, media partnerships to shopping feeds
- Ability to work with chosen third parties and in house analytics team on attribution analysis to ensure that ROI is driven fairly and accurately, rewarding the right partner in the customer journey
- Clarity of vision and communication, your experience means you know what works and doesn’t – to achieve rapid growth you will need to be able to prioritise and communicate what steps you are taking and why
- great communication skills - creating relationships within the business and with third parties is crucial to success
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.