Location:Manchester City Centre
£40k - 45k per year
Affiliates & Partnerships Manager
Manchester City Centre – Hybrid working
This online retailer are making immense waves through the UK’s retail market, and are on a hugely exciting journey of growth which will see them quickly take a leading place at the top of the Retail chain. They are investing heavily in their digital acquisition function, and are in the process of bringing the vast majority of their paid channels in-house, and so now have a requirement for a forward thinking, ambitious and hands-on Affiliates & Partnerships Manager to take control and lead the affiliates function into a new realm.
There are huge opportunities for development and progression within this fast paced business as the team continues to grow from strength to strength.
Along with a competitive base salary, the business offer a share scheme, flexi time on top of the hybrid working policy, huge staff discounts, free lunch every day and a free gym membership, to name a few of the industry-leading benefits.
Core responsibilities include:
- Manage Affiliate programme ensuring we are hitting our monthly KPIs
- Optimise commission levels accordingly to make efficient use of the budget and maximise our opportunities
- Develop strong relationships with top 20 affiliate partners working together to scale performance, test new activations and review monthly campaigns. Communicate on regular basis via email, phone, newsletters to maximise profitability
- Look at competitor activity to ensure we’re being reactive and growing market share in fashion space
- Manage the relationship with our affiliate network AWIN to ensure we’re maximising potential from the platform from a recruitment, analytical and technical point of view
- Using network data and Google Analytics to analyse weekly performance and make recommendations to optimise
- Compile weekly performance report to send out to wider marketing team/senior management
- Work closely with internal ecom team to leverage the best strategic offers for the affiliate channel and a/b test what is delivering the best results
- Managing activity and campaigns with UNiDAYS and Student Beans to ensure we’re growing our student audience
- Researching other brands that align well with ISAW target audience and support key dates in the marketing calendar.
- Outreaching to these brands, pulling together a proposal for potential partnership opportunities
- Managing the end-to-end partnership campaign and collaborate with wider internal teams to enable implementation
Your skills & experience
- Have up to 2+ years experience and managing programmes/partnership experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the affiliate landscape (Retailer preferred)
- Confident communicator and can build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Passionate and knowledgeable of the online fashion industry
- Strong analytical, negotiation and relationship skills are essential
- Commercial awareness and results driven attitude
- An energetic self-starter who is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.