£34k - 37k per year + £6k car allowance
Salary up to £37k plus £6k car allowance
Knowsley, Liverpool – 3 days in office 2 days from home, option to choose which days
Forward Role are excited to be partnering with a well-known and highly regarded multi-channel Retailer who are a household name, with hundreds of stores and millions of customers county wide. With the business success soaring, their digital function continues to grow from strength to strength and as a result, are now looking for a Affilaites Manager to head up the affiliates channel in its entirety..
The ambitious and talented successful candidate will play a key role in driving the digital marketing strategy for the organisation, delivering against omni-channel KPIs. You will closely support the Senior Omnichannel Marketing Manager, and be responsible for demonstrating the benefits of the affiliate channel and articulating how the business should move the channel forwards.
- Accountable for developing and executing Affiliate Marketing strategies.
- Accountable for the management & efficiencies of spend in the Affiliate channels.
- Responsible for developing business cases for new opportunities within the Affiliate space.
- Manage, maintain and optimise affiliate campaigns & relationships.
- Accountable for daily, weekly and monthly forecasting & reporting across the Affiliate channel.
- Responsible for interfacing & building strong working relationships across eCommerce, marketing & trading.
- Responsible for aligning plans to the company trade plan & wider marketing plans.
- Utilise the econometrics & attribution models to influence decisions to optimise campaigns & plan future campaigns across marketing.
- Ensure that digital KPI’s are understood by business stakeholders and used appropriately
- Keep up to date with new innovations & changes in the market to help identify opportunities.
In return for your skills & experience, you will receive:
- 25 days holiday + BH + option to purchase up to 5
- Up to 10% bonus potential
- Hybrid, flexible working hours
- 20% employee discount
- Private healthcare
- 3pm finish on Friday
- Training, development and support tools through a variety of channels from a talented in house Talent Development team – including managerial masterclass to achieve team goals and objectives
Your skills & experience:
- Previous demonstrable experience in setting up different programmes and tactics within the affiliate spectrum: from daily deals to content sites, media partnerships to shopping feeds
- Ability to work with chosen third parties and in house analytics team on attribution analysis to ensure that ROI is driven fairly and accurately, rewarding the right partner in the customer journey
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.