Do you have a passion for retail and want to be a part of a talented team, working in state of the art offices? Then this could be the perfect role for you!
We are working with one of the coolest global fashion brands, who’s HQ is based in Manchester who are looking for an Affiliates Marketing Executive. You will manage and execute digital marketing across key international territories and will be responsible for the profitable spend of huge budgets.
As an Affiliates Marketing Executive you will be a part of the affiliates team driving a strong share of company revenue. With global affiliate programmes in the UK, US, Australia and European territories, you will be helping to grow and expand on an international scale.
- Building strong growth plans with key affiliates that drive profitable growth within global territories.
- Build and manage key relationships with the global affiliate network and set budgets for all affiliates to achieve growth targets and deliver monthly and quarterly media plans
- Plan and optimise campaigns through the affiliate marketing channel and review affiliate websites and overall campaign performance on a weekly basis
- Developing and influencing strong relationships with the internal trading team to impact the best strategic offers for the affiliate channel
- Adapting to changes in budget requirements by delivering against the traffic and sales targets
- Managing the affiliate network within budgets and forecasting targets
- Growing relationships with the key affiliates and compiling weekly performance reports
The key skills for this Affiliates Marketing Exec will be:
- Strong affiliate marketing experience. Ideally 2 years
- Having an understanding of the affiliate landscape (preferably for a fashion retailer)
- An enthusiastic self-starter who is passionate about the online industry
- Being commercially aware and experience of working to achieve sales targets
- Analysing and evaluating performance of direct marketing activities
- Attention to detail and results driven
- Comfortable with forecasting, media planning and budgeting
- Able to build strong relationships externally and internally
- Being able to deliver increased website traffic, sales and profit growth
Apply now to be considered!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £18k - 20k per year
Marketing Executive Are you looking to work for a well-established and exciting travel company experiencing great success? Then this could be the perfect role for you! Within this role you will gain an understanding of paid media and the travel industry. As the marketing Executive you will be sup...
- £20k - 25k per year
Do you have a love for fashion and want to be a part of a talented team, working in state of the art offices? This could be the perfect role for you! We are working with one of the coolest global fashion brands who are looking for a PPC Marketing Executive to work for a leading retailer in Manche...
- £18k - 24k per year
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and driven SEO Executive to join our clients existing talented in-house organic search team. Our client is a luxury leisure provider in the travel industry who have vastly grown in recent years and continuing their growth at a very fast paced. Their...
- Manchester City Centre
- £20k - 25k per year
A premium E-Liquid brand is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive (SEO) to oversee the website development and digital strategy. You will be responsible for optimising website performance to boost sales and profit and enhancing the social media presence through SEO. The ideal candidate for th...