10 months ago
Agile Change Manager – Scrum Master
FR Executive is looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join our client a leading UK company, as an Agile Change Manager, overseeing change processes throughout the organisation as a whole.
You would be joining an established organisation, with a reputable culture, dedicated to employee engagement, development and training. As Agile Change Manager, you will ensure that there is on-going alignment with Agile Methodologies for companywide change projects and processes.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will facilitate workshops and discussions to understand and effectively capture requirements to achieve a joint understanding of needs
- You will work with team members to develop their skills, making sure all team members have clear goals, receive regular feedback and have timely and constructive appraisals.
- Strong practical experience of agile delivery in ongoing change projects
- A strong technical background and awareness of incoming and ongoing industry trends
- Demonstrable experience of leading continuous improvement initiatives.
- Experience of adhering to robust project governance and technical quality standards
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders.
- A current and recognised Scrum Master or similar Agile delivery certification
Location: North West or Yorkshire based ideally.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.