Agile Change Manager – Scrum Master
FR Executive is looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join our client a leading UK company, as an Agile Change Manager, overseeing change processes throughout the organisation as a whole.
You would be joining an established organisation, with a reputable culture, dedicated to employee engagement, development and training. As Agile Change Manager, you will ensure that there is on-going alignment with Agile Methodologies for companywide change projects and processes.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will facilitate workshops and discussions to understand and effectively capture requirements to achieve a joint understanding of needs
- You will work with team members to develop their skills, making sure all team members have clear goals, receive regular feedback and have timely and constructive appraisals.
- Strong practical experience of agile delivery in ongoing change projects
- A strong technical background and awareness of incoming and ongoing industry trends
- Demonstrable experience of leading continuous improvement initiatives.
- Experience of adhering to robust project governance and technical quality standards
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders.
- A current and recognised Scrum Master or similar Agile delivery certification
Location: North West or Yorkshire based ideally.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £50k - 70k per year + package
- Posted 2 months ago
Scrum Master - Agile Delivery FR Executive is looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join our client a leading international IT services company, delivering global digital transformational solutions. You will be joining an industry leading company, with a reputable culture, dedicated to emplo...
- Market related
- Posted about 1 month ago
Scrum Master - Technical Project Manager FR Executive is looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join our client a leading international IT services company, delivering global digital transformational solutions. You will be joining an industry leading company, with a reputable culture, dedicat...
- £45k - 55k per year + Car Allowance
- Posted about 1 month ago
I’m currently representing a client in Manchester who is searching for well experienced SAP Manufacturing and Master Data specialist. As a Leader in Commercial & domestic solutions within the FMCG industry they have a global presence with over 4000 SAP users. This client is heavily invested in th...
- £70k - 90k per year + package
- Posted about 2 months ago
Forward Role Technology Division is delighted to be partnering with a rapid-growth Tech House in Manchester for an Engineering Manager position. Version 1 of their product has recently been released and has an immediate user base of over 500k customers with thousands more signing up every day. Th...