£28k - 33k per year
5 months ago
***100% REMOTE ROLE***
A global business has an excellent opportunity for an Amazon Manager to join the team on a 9 month contract. Within this role, as an instrumental key player, you will managing international accounts whilst leading a team of 2. You will execute the 2021 strategy, ensuring continued growth and launching into new markets.
- Management oversite, development and implementation of the global strategic Amazon sales and marketing plans to ensure revenue budget and operational profit targets across all sales channels are exceeded and revenue expense budgets are adhered.
- Lead the Amazon Team in achieving the achieving/exceeding the monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales revenue budget targets.
- Ensure Amazon and ecommerce teams are focused and held accountable for developing and converting new business prospects and achieving the monthly and quarterly revenue budget targets in addition to developing existing business with a proactive focus based on account category criteria.
- Develop with the teams and Sales Director the yearly Amazon sales forecast and ensuring the active management of the rolling forecast.
- Delivering progress updates on Amazon channel performance, customer strategies and market trends, while providing industry updates to the Sales Director, and Executive Management Team on a weekly/ monthly and quarterly basis.
- Lead teams in the completion of the monthly Amazon revenue reports and all quarterly reporting in terms of revenue by channel, overall customers performance, marketplace conditions, and business prospects
- Responsible for the development and active management of all customer relationships via the various strategic planning documents (CRM, Brand Plans, Rolling Forecast, Sales Strategic Plan, Quarterly Reporting).
- Ensure the complete sales team has a clear vision of the corporate strategies and works for full implementation of the marketing and sales strategy across all team members and departments.
- Effectively communicate the strategic value proposition through all account presentations and proposals.
- Collaborate with Global Sales Managers to ensure teams are working with a solution driven focus, kept motivated, continually developing, and ensuring retention of the sales teams.
- Direct 2+ years of experience working with and managing Amazon and ecommerce accounts
- 3+ years of domestic or global/international sales and/or marketing experience with 2+ years in a management role leading a team
- Intermediate to advance proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Good understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- High standard of literacy and numeracy
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Engage with business professionals at senior management level
- Strong sales reporting, financial and budgeting skills
- Organized and have excellent time management skills
- Highly self-motivated to set and achieve goals and push accounts to their full potential
- Articulate, friendly, and outgoing in order to convey a variety of ideas and concepts
- Ability to work to a high standard whilst under pressure
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.