My client is an AI driven technology company with significant private funding and a huge global vision. This business’ headcount has increased from 4 to 20 in under 12 months and their mission to transform the way technology is shared continues to expand internationally. As a result of this growth they’re seeking a confident and ambitious analyst to join the Business Development team in a client-facing role. This is a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual to see the direct value of their work and become an integral part of this company’s’ future.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Evaluating, recommending, and helping to make and implement insight-driven decisions, improvements and experiments
- Working with the tech team to adapt the business’ software development to the clients’ needs
- Understanding, interpreting and communicating data-driven insights to both clients and other members of the team
- Researching a specific field to seek out industry experts
- Receiving, understanding and delivering client’s requests
You should ideally:
- Have a bachelor’s degree (preferably in a science related subject)
- Have some experience developing relationships with clients in an account management (or stakeholder) role
- Be tenacious with an entrepreneurial mind-set
- Have excellent communication skills and be confident presenting to larger audiences
- Have a keen interest in working for a startup
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply now with an up to date CV or contact Charlotte Callaghan (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £22k - 27k per year
- Posted about 9 hours ago
Account Executive Cambridge, £22,000 - £27,000 Forward Role are working with an AI driven technology company with significant private funding and a huge global vision. This business’ headcount has increased from 4 to 20 in under 12 months and their mission to transform the way technology is share...
- £24k - 28k per year
- Posted about 2 months ago
Analytics Executive £24,000 - £28,000 Bolton Forward Role are working with a forward thinking digitally led business in Bolton. The multi-branded company are experiencing continued growth and are recruiting an Analytics Executive to provide actionable insight across the business and work on some ...
- £22k - 27k per year
- Posted 2 months ago
Technical Support Executive One of the UK’s leading software providers is seeking a technical support executive to uphold their excellent reputation for customer service. This is an integral role within the business which involves resolving technical questions, answering queries and developing pr...
- Manchester City Centre
- Market related
- Posted 3 months ago
Research Executive - Research Manager Competitive Salary Manchester City Centre An innovative and unique Market Research Agency in Manchester City Centre are expanding and are looking for aual and quan researchers at all levels. The business are well known for their commercial and hands on approa...