Analytics & Reporting Manager
Manchester City Centre
Forward Role are working with a well-established, forward thinking business in the Education sector who are growing their Insights team in Manchester.
The business are recruiting a Reporting Manager to lead the delivery and regulatory reporting and insight and lead a small team of analysts. Building relationships with key stakeholders will be vital, helping them to make the most of the data and make decisions led by insight.
- Team management and leadership
- Providing analysis, actionable insight and recommendations
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Developing a deep understanding of the databases and how these can be used effectively
- Understanding business requirement and translating this in to reports and insight
- Developing report structures and data visualisation methods
Skills and experience:
- Strong experience of data manipulation and report building
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills, experience providing insight
- Experiencing working with reporting tools such as Power BI/Tableau etc.
- Knowledge / experience in the education sector or with regulatory reporting is desirable
- Experience using tools such as SAS/SQL/R
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
- £40k - 55k per year
Lancashire - Analytics Manager Ecommerce 40,000 to 50,000 We have just been briefed by one of the North Wests most exciting businesses who are looking to hire an Analytics Manager, which will sit across Web Analytics and Customer Insight. This role will be instrumental in driving the company's di...
- £40k - 50k per year
Product Insight Manager Conversion Rate Optimisation - Web Analytics - Product £40,000 - £55,000 Forward Role are working with a large, well-established digital led business in Preston. Over the recent years there has been substantial investment and the brand awareness has rocketed. With a tech f...
- Manchester City Centre
- £38k - 42k per year
Manchester City Centre - Web Analytics Manager Ecommerce £40,000 We have just been briefed by one of the North West’s most exciting businesses who are looking to add a Web Analytics Manager to their team to continue to strengthen their analytics function. This role will be instrumental in driving...
- £35k - 45k per year
Web Analytics Manager - Crewe An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior CRO Analyst, to join a high growth tech business based near Crewe. My client is looking for a passionate Onsite Specialist to join their expanding and forward thinking Digital team. Key Responsibilities: Responsible for...